Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card
- Pre-approved Loan: The card comes with a pre-approved loan of upto Rs. 4 lakh, that can be used across 60,000+ partner stores of Bajaj Finserv in more than 1,300 cities.
- E-commerce Friendly: Apart from in-store purchases, you can also use the card online at major e-commerce platforms.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: You can repay the loan within a flexible repayment tenure varying from 3 months to 2 years.
- Simple Documentation: It comes with one time documentation, where you need to submit only basic documents to purchase any product on EMI. Existing EMI Network Card holders don’t need to submit any document at the time of purchase.
- E-Wallet: The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card can also be used with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app. Thus, you need not even carry your card everywhere as you can easily make in-store payments using the mobile app.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Interest Rate
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers “No Cost EMI” on purchase of select products from partner stores, i.e., you need not pay any interest charges when purchasing such products on EMI. For example, if you buy a product worth Rs. 1 lakh on No Cost EMI for tenure of 1 year, then you only have to pay a monthly installment of Rs. 8,333 for 12 months and no interest charges at all. The common products that can be bought on “No Cost EMI” using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card include smartphones, laptops, refrigerators, televisions, washing machines and air conditioners.
Note: Not all products come with the feature of No Cost EMI. In such cases a nominal interest rate as per Bajaj Finserv terms and conditions will be applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Following is the eligibility criteria to avail Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Your age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 60 years.
- You should have a regular source of income.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Following is the list of documents required to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
- Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Application Form,
- One cancelled cheque,
- Duly signed EMI mandate,
- KYC documents, including a valid photo ID proof, PAN card and address proof.
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Finserv Experia portal
Step 2: Enter your customer ID/ email ID/ mobile number and OTP/ password to log into the portal.
Step 3: View the EMI offer details.
Step 4: Click on “Apply for the EMI Network Card”.
Step 1: Visit any of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network partner stores
Step 2: Select the product that you want to buy.
Step 3: Request the store representative to activate the option of in-store financing.
Step 4: Fill out the Bajaj Finserv in-store financing application form and submit the required documents to set up your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How to Shop Using Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
Method 1: On Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Step 1: Visit the online EMI store and select your city.
Step 2: Select the product you want to buy.
Step 3: Login to the Experia portal and select an appropriate EMI option to buy the product.
Step 4: The product will be delivered to your registered address within 24 hours.
Method 2: From a Partner Store
Step 1: Visit the nearby partner store.
Step 2: Select the product you want to buy.
Step 3: Swipe your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to make the payment.
How Can I Check the Status of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
Method 1: Using Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal – Experia
Step 1: Login to the customer portal by entering your customer ID/ mobile number/ E-mail address and password. You can also use your Facebook or Google credentials to login.
Step 2: Navigate to the “My Relationship” section and click on “EMI Network Card” to check the card status, card number, expiry, etc.
Method 2: Using Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
Step 1: Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App either from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store
Step 2: Open the app and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 3: Click on the “Know More” tab in the top right corner.
Step 4: Enter your date of birth and click on “See EMI Card Now” to check the card details, including the status.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Statement
You can obtain a statement for your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by following the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal -Experia.
Step 2: Login using your user ID and password.
Step 3: Navigate to the “EMI Card” section and request for the e-statement.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch to get a physical copy of the statement of your EMI Network Card.
Fees and Other Charges
The following table summarizes the various charges associated with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
|Rs. 1017 (Inclusive of taxes)
|Rs. 450 (inclusive of taxes)
|4% per month on the monthly installment from the date of default to the receipt of the monthly installment
|CIBIL TransUnion Report Fees
|Rs. 36 (inclusive of taxes)
|Document/ Statement Charges
|l NIL – If you download from the Customer Portal – Experial Rs. 50 (inclusive of taxes ) – if you get a physical copy from one of the Bajaj Finserv branches
*The charges may change as per the NBFC’s discretion.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care
You can use any of the following routes to get customer support form Bajaj Finserv:
- By Phone: You can call on 0869-801-0101 for all your queries.
- E-mail: You can also e-mail your query to Bajaj Finserv by clicking
- WhatsApp: You can subscribe to the Bajaj Finserv WhatsApp service and get updates sent to your phone. To subscribe, give a missed call on 8506889977 from your registered mobile number.
- Missed call service: You can give a missed call to +91 98108 52222 from your registered mobile number to get instant details about your last 3 transactions with Bajaj Finserv.
- Virtual Assistant BLU: You can also use the Bajaj Finserv chat bot BLU to get answers to the common queries.