IndusInd Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card
Rs. 2,000 with applicable taxes
- 2,000 bonus InterMiles along with a discount voucher worth Rs. 750 on flights and a discount voucher worth Rs. 1,500 on hotel bookings
- 2 InterMiles on every Rs. 100 spent on weekdays.
- 3 InterMiles on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends.
- 2x bonus InterMiles on every Rs 100 spent on flight and hotel bookings
- 2.5x bonus InterMiles on every Rs 100 spent on Etihad Airways.
- Buy 1 get 1 offer on movie ticket booking with BookMyShow.
- Complimentary golf games and lessons at specific locations.
- Complimentary air accident insurance cover upto Rs. 25 lakhs
- Zero liability protection cover provided
- 24×7 Concierge services
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4000 across all fuel stations in India
IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card Features and Benefits
The InterMiles Voyage Credit Card offered by the IndusInd Bank is a co-branded travel card that comes with lots of exciting travel benefits and privileges over other categories. The following are the detailed features and benefits of this credit card:
As a welcome benefit, you get a complimentary membership to Intermiles frequent fliers program under which you get bonus InterMiles and special discounts on hotel and flight bookings.
- You get 2,000 bonus InterMiles along with a discount voucher worth Rs. 750 on flights and a discount voucher worth Rs. 1,500 on hotel bookings on paying the joining fee.
- You get 2,500 bonus InterMiles along with a flight discount voucher worth Rs. 500 on flights and a hotel discount voucher worth Rs 1000 on hotel bookings every year on paying the renewal fee.
- With this IndusInd InterMiles Voyage Visa credit card, you can enjoy a buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie ticket bookings on BookMyShow.
- One complimentary movie ticket can be availed each month with a maximum cap of Rs. 200 per ticket.
- Special discount of 20% on non-movie bookings upto Rs 200 with your IndusInd InterMiles Voyage Visa credit card.
- You get complimentary Priority Pass membership for yourself and your add-on cardholder.
- You also get provided with a travel insurance cover on this credit card mentioned below:
|Loss of Baggage
|Rs. 1 lakh
|Loss of passport
- You get 1 complimentary golf game and 1 golf lesson every quarter.
- You can enjoy these golf privileges at specified locations, including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Pune.
- Complimentary air accident insurance cover up to Rs 25 lakhs.
- Zero liability protection cover is provided if loss of the card is reported within a stipulated period of 48 hours.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card Rewards
With your IndusInd InterMiles Voyage Visa credit card, you earn InterMiles based on your weekdays and weekend spendings.
- You earn 2 InterMiles on every Rs. 100 you spend on weekdays.
- You earn 3 InterMiles on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends.
- You earn 2x (4 on weekdays and 6 on weekends) InterMiles on flight/hotel bookings on intermiles.com.
- You earn 2.5x InterMiles on Etihad airways bookings.
Weekend spends can be classified in the transactions made on Saturdays and Sundays of the offer period using this credit card. Weekdays spend can be classified in the transactions made on Monday to Friday of the offer period using this credit card. No reward points get accrued on fuel transactions.
The intermiles you earn can be redeemed against the following options:
- Flight & hotel bookings on intermiles.com.
- Purchasing shopping vouchers on digistores.intermiles.com.
- Fuel at IOCL petrol pumps.
IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the applicants in order to get approved for the IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card are as follows:
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The applicants should have a stable source of income, i.e, the applicant should either be salaried or self-employed.
- The applicants should have a decent credit score.
The documents required to apply for the IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card are as follows:
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slips/bank statements, or latest audited ITR.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Latest utility bills, Passport Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.
How To Apply For the IndusInd Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card?
To apply for the IndusInd Bank Intermiles Voyage Credit Card, you can visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch with all the required documents and fill out the physical application form there. To apply online, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit IndusInd Bank’s official website.
- Under the ‘Products’ section, go to ‘Cards’ and then click on ‘Credit Card.
- Click on All Credit Cards.
- Choose the Intermiles Voyage Visa Credit Card. You will find a customer care number through which you can apply for the card.
- Proceed further accordingly