ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on retail transactions.
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 spent on insurance & utilities.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver specifically at all HPCL pumps.
- Exciting discount offers on dining through the Culinary Treats Programme.
- Spend-based waiver of the annual fee.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Reward Points:
With the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card, you get rewarded in the form of Reward Points whenever you make a purchase using it. However, the reward rate can be different on the different types of purchases. Refer to the following points to understand the same:
- For every Rs. 100 spent on retail purchases, you will get 2 Reward Points.
- For every Rs. 100 spent on utilities and insurance, you will get 1 Reward Point.
- The earned Rewards can be redeemed against cashback by calling on 080-40146444 and against gifts by calling on 1860-258-5000.
- 1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25.
- The ICICI bank charges a Reward redemption fee of Rs. 99 per redemption request.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card Features and Benefits
The ICICI Platinum Credit Card issued by the ICICI Bank is one of the most popular entry-level cards in the market as it comes with a zero annual fee and offers several exciting features and benefits to its customers. Following are some of the most significant advantages of this card:
Avail a discount of up to 15% in 2500+ restaurants in India through the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all HPCL petrol pumps for a maximum transaction of Rs. 4,000.
ICICI Platinum Credit Card Annual Fee & Other Charges
The ICICI Platinum Chip Card is a zero annual fee card, but it doesn’t make it free from all other applicable charges. Following are the fees & charges that are applicable on this card:
- The joining and the annual fee of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card are zero.
- 3.4% per month, i.e, 40.8% per annum is the interest rate charged on the overdue amount.
- You have to pay a forex fee of 3.5% on all international transactions done using this credit card.
- 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 300, has to be paid as the cash advance fee.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
The basic eligibility criteria that the applicants need to fulfill in order to get approved for the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card are as follows. However, the bank might have some internal criteria as well:
- The primary applicant should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The age of the add-on applicant should be above 18 years.
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The applicant should have a decent credit score.
The documents that are required in order to apply for the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip card are as follows:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, utility bills, Voter’s Id, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Income Proof: Latest salary slips/bank statements, or latest audited ITR.
How To Apply For The ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
You can apply for the Platinum Chip Credit Card online as well as offline as per your zone of comfort. To apply offline, just visit your nearest branch and fill in the physical application form there. Make sure to carry all your necessary documents in this case. If you want o to apply online, you can do the same by following a few simple steps as follows:
- Visit ICICI Bank’s official website.
- Under the section ‘cards,’ click on ‘credit Cards.’
- You’ll see the Platinum Chip Credit Card on the very top of your screen.
- Click on ‘get the card online.’
- Fill in the online application form and proceed further accordingly.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card Application Status
If you have already applied for the Platinum Chip Credit Card, you can check the status of your application using any of the below-mentioned methods:
– Visit the ICICI Bank’s online application tracking page, enter the required details, and get your application status in seconds.
– Contact the ICICI Bank credit card customer care and ask them about your credit card application status.
– Visit your nearest ICICI branch and ask the bank officials about the same.