IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- Zero annual fee credit card.
- Comes with never-expiring reward points.
- 10x Reward Points on spends of Rs 20,000 and above.
- 10x Reward points on all spend done on your birthday.
- 6x reward points on all online spends and 3x reward points on all offline spends.
- Low-Interest Rates starting at 0.75% per month.
- Fuel surcharge waiver at all gas stations pan India (Upto Rs. 200 every month).
- Complimentary Railway lounge access 4 times in a quarter.
- Personal Accidental Cover worth Rs 2 Lacs on all active cards.
- Fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases.
IDFC First Millennia Card Features and Benefits
The IDFC First Millennia Credit Card is targeted at young individuals who love to spend on shopping, entertainment, dining, etc. The following are some of the important features and advantages of this credit card:
- IDFC First Millennia credit card comes with a host of welcome benefits for the buyer. You get an e gift voucher worth Rs. 500 on spending Rs. 15,000 or more within 90 days of issuance of this credit card.
- You also get a cashback of 5% on your first EMI transaction if done within the first three months of card issuance.
Movie and Dining Benefits
- IDFC First Millennia credit card offers a 25% discount on movie tickets (up to Rs. 100) once every month so that you can watch your favorite heroes in action on big screens.
- You can avail of up to 20% discount at more than 1,500 leading restaurants across India and relish your favorite delicacies without any worries.
If you frequently travel via train then there is good news for you. This card offers complimentary Railway Lounge access 4 times a quarter. Now waiting for your rides would be hassle-free and sense of luxury and sheer comfort, these lounges are no less than luxury hotels.
- If you are a user of this card, then you are entitled to get a Personal Accident Cover worth Rs. 2 Lakhs which gets active in case of an accident or similar mishap.
- Also, in case you tend to lose this card, your card will be equipped with a complimentary lost card liability cover of Rs. 25,000. Both these are applicable only if this card is being used or is active.
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Rewards
- The card offers upto 10x Reward points after achieving a spend of Rs 20,000 or more.
- It offers 10x Reward points if you use this card for the spends on your birthday.
- You get 6x Rewards on online purchases and 3x Rewards on offline purchases up to Rs. 20,000.
- These RPs are redeemable at any point in time as they don’t expire and get accumulated for future use.
- You cannot earn reward points on the purchase of fuel or Insurance policies, EMI, and Cash Withdrawals.
Note: 1x= 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent.
- Redemption of reward points earned using this credit card is simply a breeze. You can redeem the reward points against various categories & products. Moreover, no charges are levied on the redemption of these reward points.
- The Reward points are being calculated as follows-
1 RP= Rs 0.25
IDFC First Millennia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
For the issuance of the IDFC First Millennia Credit Card, there are certain basic eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled-
⦁ Age of the applicant should be at least 21 years.
⦁ Stable source of Income is required in the case of salaried as well as self-employed individuals.
⦁ The applicant should have a decent credit score with no payment defaults (Preferably above 700).
⦁ Proof of Address– Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Utility bills, Voter ID Card of the applicant.
⦁ Proof of Identity – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, or Driving License of the applicant
⦁ Proof of Income – Applicant’s salary slips for the latest three months or Bank Statement for the last three months, and latest audited ITR in case of self-employed people.
How To Apply For The IDFC First Millennia Credit Card?
You can apply for the IDFC First Millennia Credit Card online or offline as per your comfort. To apply offline, visit the IDFC First Bank branch nearest to you with all the necessary documents and apply for the card by filling out the offline application form. You can also apply online by following a few simple steps as follows:
- Visit the IDFC First Bank’s official website.
- Select the ‘Credit Cards’ option
- Click on the option ‘Millennia’ card.
- Now, click on Apply Now and proceed further by filling in all the required details.
Along with being a highly affordable card, the IDFC FIRST Millennia credit card is one of the most trending reward cards in the market one can opt for. It has a unique reward point system where the reward points don’t expire and are carried forward. Besides this, it offers a host of benefits like travel, lifestyle, Insurance covers, fuel surcharge charge waivers, etc. This card is best suited for people who are searching for a lifetime free credit card with no joining fee and want reward points on every online and offline spend. You won’t regret buying this smart and value-for-money credit card. Another card you must check is the IDFC First Classic Credit Card, which is also an exclusive lifetime free credit card.