Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Amazon Prime users get 5% cashback on all purchases made on Amazon (with a few exceptions).
- Non-Prime users get 3% cashback on Amazon, instead of 5%.
- Additional cashback on Amazon is applicable only for purchases made on Amazon India (amazon.in).
- 2% cashback at over 100 partner merchants with Login with Amazon payment option.
- 1% cashback on all other retail transactions, except fuel purchases.
- 1% surcharge waived off on fuel purchases.
- Reward Points transferred as cashback to Amazon Pay balance.
- No expiry date of Reward Points earned on the card transferred as Amazon Pay balance.
- No minimum amount is required for reward redemption (i.e. for transfer of Points to Amazon Pay wallet as Amazon Pay balance).
- Dining benefit as part of the bank’s Culinary Treats program.
- 5% cashback (up to Rs. 150) on the first fuel purchase (of minimum Rs. 2,000) of the month.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Features and Benefits
As mentioned earlier, Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is an entry-level co-branded shopping credit card tailored especially for the needs of online shoppers who love shopping from Amazon. Although being an Amazon co-branded credit card, the card does offer a high reward rate on shopping at Amazon, since it is a very basic credit card, you do not get many additional benefits with this credit card. Keep reading this Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card review for further information:
You get a welcome benefit of Rs. 1,500 as Amazon Pay balance on joining the card membership (the welcome benefit keeps changing).
This card saves you a minimum of 15% on bill payments at all the member restaurants as a part of ICICI bank’s Culinary Treats program.
As a limited period offer, currently, the bank is also offering a complimentary 3-month Eazydiner Prime membership on spending a minimum of Rs. 25,000 with the ICICI Amazon Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Cashback
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India (provided that the transaction size does not exceed Rs. 4,000).
- 5% cashback on the first fuel transaction of the month. A minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 is required to avail of the offer and the maximum cashback is capped at Rs. 150 in a month.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Rewards / Cashback
The ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card, without a doubt, is the best-suited and a must-have card for shopaholic Amazon enthusiasts, especially if you are a Prime member. Well, if you love Amazon, it goes without saying, that you certainly do have a Prime membership! Anyway, the benefits of this card taste sweeter to Amazon Prime members.
- Prime members get 5% cashback on all purchases made on Amazon India (amazon.in), with a few exceptions.
- Non-Prime users will get 3% cashback on Amazon instead of 5% with the same exceptions as applicable for Prime users.
- It should be noted that this 5% or 3% cashback on Amazon is applicable only on purchases made on Amazon India (amazon.in). For purchases from any other Amazon country-specific domain (including amazon.com), the cashback applicable would be 1%, the same as for āny other online transactions.
- Payments made for books (including physical books, Kindle e-books and Audible audiobooks), bill payments, mobile/DTH recharges, air ticket bookings, movie or bus tickets, and loading balance to Amazon Pay Wallet earn you a cashback of 2%.
- You also get 2% cashback on purchases made from over 100 partner merchants with log in with the Amazon payment option. You will get 2% cashback only if you use the Login with Amazon option at the partner merchant’s website, otherwise, the regular cashback of 1% shall be applicable.
- Amazon partner merchants with Login with Amazon option include brands like Swiggy, Yatra, Cafe Coffee Day, Red Bus, etc.
- 1% cashback is applicable on all other transactions made with the card- both online and offline, except payments made at fuel stations.
Reward Points/Cashback Redemption
- The Reward Points earned on Amazon Pay Bank ICICI Credit Card are automatically added to your Amazon Pay balance of the Amazon account linked with the card at the end of each billing cycle.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 1 (for expenditure on Amazon and all merchants’ Amazon Pay wallet as a payment method).
- Amazon Pay balance can be used for purchases on Amazon or at any of the partner merchants accepting Amazon Pay as a payment method.
Amazon ICICI Credit Card Offers
Other than exclusive offers and deals on Amazon, the ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Cardholders can avail of various short-term offers across different premium brands, such as Flipkart, Sony, Samsung, and many more. Some of the most exciting offers are mentioned in the table below:
|Get up to Rs. 5,000 cashback on Vivo Phones
|Valid till 30th September 2022
|15% cashback up to Rs. 7,500 on Whirpool products
|30th September 2022
|10% cashback up to Rs. 20,000 on Sony Products
|30th September 2022
|10% discount on Flipkart Groceries
|3rd September 2022
|Up to 22.5% cashback on Samsung products
|30th September 2022
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Annual Fee: Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a lifetime free credit card, i.e. no annual/monthly membership fee is applicable.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate applicable on this card is 3.5% to 3.8% per month (or 42% to 45.6% annually).
- Cash Advance Charge: You are charged a cash advance fee of 2.5% of the transaction amount (or a minimum of Rs. 500) on cash withdrawal from ATMs using this card.
- Foreign Currency Mark-up: A forex mark-up fee of 3.5% of the total transacted amount is applicable on foreign currency transactions made with ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Card Replacement Fee: The card replacement fee charged by ICICI Bank is Rs. 100 for issuing a new credit card in lieu of a lost/misplaced credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Initially, Amazon ICICI Credit Card was an invite-only offering; only eligible Amazon users received an invitation for the card and could proceed with the application process. Now that the card is open to all applicants, you must satisfy the following income-based eligibility criteria before your application for Amazon Pay Credit Card can be processed-
|For ICICI Bank customers
|Minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000
|For other applicants
|Minimum monthly income of Rs. 35,000
You will need to submit identity proof, address proof and proof of income for your application for Amazon ICICI Credit Card to be processed. The following documents are accepted as identity/address/income proof-
|Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Liscence, etc.
|Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Electricity/Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License, etc.
|Proof of Income
|Salary slip, ITR acknowledgment
How to Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
Initially, the Amazon Pay card was an invite-only offering, but now it is open to all. You can apply for this Card either on Amazon or on ICICI bank’s official website. The application is processed once the KYC verification is completed. There are two ways to complete the KYC verification for this card-
- Video Mode: You need to provide your PAN card and Aadhar card details, after which an ICICI bank official will get in touch with you for a video-based verification. You need to answer a few simple questions and show the original copy of your PAN card to the bank official.
- Offline Mode: After you apply for the credit card and choose the offline mode for KYC verification, a bank official will visit you at your address and verify your documents.
How to Check ICICI Amazon Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for this credit card and you want to check your application status, you need to log in to your Amazon account and visit the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card application page and click/tap on “Check Application Status“.
Activation and PIN Generation
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is by default activated for domestic transactions. International and contactless transactions are disabled by default as per RBI directions. You can enable your card for international or contactless transactions through ICICI internet banking or via iMobile app.
The PIN for your Amazon Credit Card is automatically sent to your registered mobile number upon issuance of your card. You can also manually generate your card’s PIN by dialing the bank’s customer care IVR number 1800 102 0123 or through the iMobile app or ICICI internet banking.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Login / Internet Banking
If are an existing ICICI bank customer, your new Amazon Pay Credit Card will automatically be added to your current internet banking account, however, if you have a standalone Credit Card, you need to register the same on the ICICI website to activate the internet banking facility for the card.
To activate internet banking for your ICICI Amazon Credit Card, visit the official ICICI internet banking portal and click on “Get User ID” and select the “Credit Card” option on the screen that opens. Fill up all the requested details in the designated fields and complete the registration process. Alternatively, you can also activate your credit card for internet banking via the iMobile Pay app.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number & E-mail ID
ICICI bank offers 24×7 customer care support to its Amazon Pay credit card customers over phone calls as well as via email. You can contact ICICI’s call center at their 24×7 helpline number 18601207777 or shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the loss of your credit card or for any other issue related to the card. In case the issue is still unresolved, you may get in touch with their higher-ups at email@example.com.
Advantages of ICICI Amazon Pay Card
- Lifetime Free Credit Card: It is a great lifetime free credit card- no monthly/annual membership fee applies.
- High Reward Rate on Amazon: The card offers a high reward rate of 5% on purchases made on Amazon India website/app.
- Reward Points as Amazon Pay Balance: The Reward Points earned on this card are automatically transferred as Amazon Pay balance to the Amazon account linked with the card at the end of each payment cycle.
- Unlimited Amazon Pay Cashback: There is no max capping on the AmazonPay balance that can be earned as cashback on your card.
Drawbacks of Amazon Pay ICICI Card
- The ICICI Amazon Credit Card offers a high reward rate of 5% on Amazon to Amazon Prime members, however, the reward rate on Amazon for non-Prime members is just 3%.
- The reward rate on other non-partner spends is very less- just 1% of the purchase amount.
- This Credit Card does not offer any travel benefits like complimentary lounge access at airports or railway stations.