AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card
- India’s First customizable Credit card.
- Choose whichever feature you want and whenever you want with the card.
- 3 Months of Free Membership of Zee5, Amazon Prime and Cult.fit
- For every Rs. 100 spent on retail transactions, you will get 1 Reward Point.
- 10X or 5X accelerated Reward Points on all online and offline transactions.
- Surcharge waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
- 5% and 2% cashback on retail spends on achieving the spend target.
- Additional 5% cashback for travel, dining and grocery expenses.
- 4 complimentary lounge access per quarter
AU Bank LIT Credit Card Features & Benefits
The AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card, as mentioned, is India’s First ever customizable credit card which allows you to choose the feature you want and just pay for it and nothing else. The card offers great benefits across Lifestyle, Groceries, Travel and much more.
It offers almost every benefit there can be there in a credit card and provides its holders to choose one or more features/categories at a time. This enables the customers to get the benefit from the category they chose and also just pay for the feature that they are using, rather than paying the full annual fees for the card.
At present, the AU LIT credit card offers five categories for customers to choose from. However, the cardholders need to pay the charges associated with these features and they can choose as many features as they want by paying charges for each of them. The validity of each category will be 90 days and the customer can enjoy the benefits associated with the particular category.
Travel Benefits Category
With AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card, you can enjoy up to 4 complimentary Domestic Lounges within India per quarter. Only the Cardholder is eligible for the complimentary visits to domestic lounges and Lounge access outside India will be chargeable at the rate of USD 27 per visit. This category will be valid for 90 days from the date it is activated. If the cardholder is not able to use all the complimentary access in the 90 days period, they will get expired.
Membership Benefits Category
Under this Category, the cardholder will receive complimentary 3 months memberships for:
ZEE5 with 2,800+ blockbusters, 150+ web series, LIVE TV, Before TV, watch ad-free content on mobile, TV, Laptop, & Eduaurra competitive learning exams.
Amazon Prime with unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, free in-game content, exclusive access to deals & more.
Cult.fit with at-centre group classes, all Elite gyms & at-home live workouts.
All memberships will be subject to spends condition, which will be specified throughout the membership selection process.
Shoppers’ Reward Category
Under this, the cardholder is eligible to earn tons of Rewards with the LIT card. You can Earn Reward Points as you shop and redeem them for exciting discounts and offers. The cardholder gets:
10X or 5X Reward Points on all online domestic & international retail transactions
10X or 5X Reward Points on all POS & Contactless offline domestic & international transactions.
The cardholder can enjoy the benefit of accelerated reward points if the one or more features with this benefit is opted for. The base rewards ( 1RP for Rs. 100) are already included in the accelerated reward points. Do note that Cash withdrawal, EMI, fuel, insurance and rent transactions would not be considered for the accelerated reward points.
Milestone Cashback Category
Under this, the cardholder is expected to achieve a spending target, and if they do then they are eligible for the cashback as follows:
Additional 5% Cashback:
Under this, the cardholder is eligible to get 5% cashback every month over a 90 days period. The cashback will be provided on the retail transactions done in a month. In order to be eligible for this benefit, cardholder needs to spend Rs. 7,500 or more in a month. Also, a maximum cashback worth Rs. 500 can be earned in a month.
Under this, the cardholder will earn 2% cashback for retail spends every month for 90 days period. The Cardholder needs to spend Rs. 10,000 or more in month to claim this offer. However, the maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 can be claimed in a month.
The cardholder will not earn cashback on Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions and these will not be considered for Cashback and milestone calculation.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 can be availed with AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card.
Category Cashback: Get additional 5% cashback on specific category like travel, dining and grocery expenses in addition to 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent. (Maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 in each 30 days period).
AU Bank LIT Credit Card Base Reward Points
1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 retail spends done on the Card. Cash withdrawal, EMI and fuel transactions will not be considered for the earning of Base Reward Points.
Reward Points Redemption
The reward points earned with the AU Small Finance Bank LIT Credit Card can be redeemed for many benefits like:
- Redeem against the purchase of Merchandise.
- For booking tickets for flights, hotels, buses and movies.
- Use Points for recharge of Mobile or DTH.
- Book Golf sessions at golf courses across India.
- Redeem your points for E-gift Vouchers.
- Convert your Reward Points to Air miles.
How To Select The Category Of Your Choice?
- Open the AU 0101 App and go to the Credit Card Homepage, select ‘Manage Credit Card’ to get the list of available benefits and choose the one that you want.
- Get the price of each category and choose the one that fits your budget and needs.
- Get to modify the benefit as per your choice and get what you want.
- You can manage and track your cashback and the reward points you earned and also get to know how much is left to earn to complete the target.
There are certain conditions that need to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to apply for AU Bank LIT Credit Card. These criteria are mentioned below in the table:
|Primary cardholder between the age of 21 years and 60 yearsAdd-on cardholder should be over 18 years
Other than this, the applicants should have a stable source of income, however, the minimum salary requirements are not disclosed clearly by the issuer.
The documents required to apply for the AU Bank LIT Credit Card are listed below:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, or Driving License.
- Address Proof: Latest months’ utility bills, Aadhar Card, Ration card, Driving License, etc.
- Proof of Income: Latest months’ salary slips/bank statements, or latest audited ITR.
How To Apply For The AU Bank LIT Credit Card?
The AU Bank LIT Credit Card can be applied both through online and offline modes. To apply online, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the AU Bank’s official website.
- Under the section ‘Cards,’ select Credit Cards and then ‘LIT Credit Card.’
- Click on ‘Apply Now,’
- Proceed further by filling in the required details.
To apply for this credit card through an offline process, all you have to do is to visit the nearest bank branch and fill in the credit card application form and attach the documents required.