SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
Rs. 499 (plus applicable taxes)
- Gift vouchers worth Rs. 500 from Amazon as a welcome benefit.
- E-voucher from ClearTrip worth Rs 2,000 on net annual spends of Rs 1,00,000 and Rs 2,00,000 each.
- 10X Reward Points on online spendings at partner merchants including popular websites like Amazon, BookMyShow, Apollo24x7, etc.
- 5X Reward Points on all other online spends using your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card.
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 on all offline spends except fuel.
- Annual fee waiver of Rs. 499 on the annual spending of Rs 1,00,000.
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off for all purchases of fuel between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Features & Benefits
The SBI Simply Click Credit Card is among the most basic yet most wanted credit cards in the market. It comes with several exciting benefits, including a welcome bonus, reward programs, milestone benefits, etc. Following are the benefits and features of this credit card:
- You get an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 500 in the form of a welcome gift on the realization of the card membership fee.
- The voucher code will be sent to you on your registered mobile number within 30 days of the payment of the joining fee.
- The gift voucher will be valid for 12 months from the accrual date.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Milestone Benefits:
- You get an e-voucher valued at Rs. 2,000 from ClearTrip on achieving annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh with the card.
- Another e-voucher valued at Rs. 2,000 from ClearTrip on achieving annual spends of Rs. 2 lakh with the card.
- The renewal membership fee is waived if the cardholder has achieved annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
1% fuel surcharge is waived at all fuel filling stations across India for the transaction values between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 (max benefit of Rs. 100 per month).
Zero Liability Protection
The SBI Card provides zero liability protection with the Simply Click Card, according to which, the cardholder will not be liable for any unauthorized/fraudulent transactions made through the card if the card has been reported lost/stolen to the card issuer in a timely manner.
SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card Rewards:
- 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent with the card on offline spends (reward rate of 0.25%).
- 10X Reward Points (10 Points per Rs. 100) on online purchases at partner merchants including Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Dineout, Lenskart, Apollo24x7, and Netmeds (reward rate of 2.5%). 10X Reward Points benefit is not applicable on Gift Card purchases, utility bill payments, and recharge on Amazon.
- 5X Reward Points on all other online spends with the card (reward rate of 1.25%).
- A max cap of 10,000 Reward Points per month is applicable on the Bonus (at 5X or 10X rate) Reward Points that can be earned on online spends with the card.
Reward Points Redemption:
The Reward Points you earn using your SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card can be redeemed by logging into sbicard.com. You can redeem your earned points against a lot of products and gift vouchers available at the SBI Card’s reward catalogue at a rate of 1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25. You can also use your reward points against your card’s statement balance. Following is the stepwise procedure to redeem SimplyClick SBI Card Reward Points:
- Visit the official website of SBI Card.
- Click on the option ‘Rewards.’
- You will see a lot of products on your screen.
- Click on a product against which you want to redeem your points.
- If you are using only points to buy it, choose the option ‘Points Only, and if you are buying it with partial points and paying the remaining amount, choose the option ‘Points + Pay.’
- Log in using your registered mobile number or card details, and proceed to redeem your points.
To redeem your reward points against your statement balance, you can either contact your credit card customer care or follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Log in to sbicard.com.
- From the main menu, select Mailbox.
- Under the option category, select ‘Reward Points Redemption.’
- Under the option sub-category, select ‘Request for redemption’ and proceed further to send the mail.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Fees and Charges
Every credit card comes with different features & terms and conditions, which include its reward programs, charges like annual fees, interest rates, cash advance fees, and many more things. Following are the fees and charges of the Simply Click SBI Card:
- The annual fee of the Simply Click Credit Card is Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes. You can get the annual fee waived off from the second year by spending Rs. 1 lakh or more in the previous anniversary year.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 3.5% per month, which is 42% annually.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card is 3.5% of the total transaction amount. This fee is charged when you make a transaction in a different currency using your SBI Credit Card.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 500. This fee is chargeable when you withdraw cash using your SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Every credit card has its own eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by an applicant in order to get approved for that card. The major factors that affect your eligibility for a credit card include your age, income, and credit score. Following is the eligibility criteria for the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card:
|18 years – 65 years
|Rs. 20,000 per month
|Rs. 20,000 per month (as per ITR)
The documents that you will be required or upload or submit while applying for the Simply Click SBI Card include:
- Identity Proof – Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters’ Id, Passport, Driving License, or any government-approved Id.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Utility Bills, Ration Card, Passport, etc.
- Income Proof – latest 3 months’ salary slips, latest 3 months’ bank statement, or latest audited financial report.
How To Apply For SBI Simply Click Credit Card Online?
You can apply for the Simply Click SBI Card online as well offline as per your convenience. To apply for this card offline, you will have to visit your nearest SBI branch and fill in the physical application form for the Simply Click Card. To apply online for the same, you can follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of SBI Card.
- Under the ‘Apply’ button, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- All the SBI Credit cards will be displayed on your screen. Select the SimplyCLICK SBI card and click on apply now.
- Enter all the required details and proceed further to apply for the card.
- Your application number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
How To Check SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Application Status?
If you have already applied for the Simply Click Card, you can check the status of your application as follows:
- Visit the SBI Card’s official website.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Scroll down and at the very end of the page, you will see an option ‘Track Application.’ Click on that.
- Enter the application number that was sent to your registered mobile number and click on ‘Track.’
- The status of your card application will be there on your screen in seconds.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Activation & PIN Generation
Following are the different ways to activate your Simply Click SBI Card or to generate its PIN:
- You can generate or change your SBI Simply Click Card PIN via an ATM. Go to your nearest SBI ATM and find an option to generate a credit card PIN from the main menu.
- You can also activate your card by logging in to your internet banking account or via the SBI Card mobile app. You will easily find an option through which you can generate the PIN for your Simply Click Card.
- If you find yourself unable to generate your credit card PIN through any of the above methods, you can contact the SBI card customer care and they will assist you on the same.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Limit
The minimum or maximum credit card limit provided with the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card has not been disclosed by the card issuer as there is no such fixed limit. The credit limit that is assigned to you depends on your past payment behavior and credit history. Individuals having a good credit score may get a higher limit while others having an average score may get a comparatively lower limit. However, if you are not satisfied with the limit that you got with the SimplyCLICK SBI Card, you can request a higher limit by contacting customer care or by visiting the branch. But, you should make sure to use your card wisely for some time before applying for a credit limit increase.
SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card Bill Payment
Making timely bill payment of a credit card is a necessary step that must be followed by every credit cardholder. You should be aware of multiple methods to pay your credit card bill so that you can go with the second option if your preferred option doesn’t work. Following are the different ways to make your SBI SimplyClick Credit Card bill payment:
- You can pay your credit card bill easily via the YONO SBI app. You will simply need to log in to the app, link your credit card, and then you can easily make the bill payment of your Simply Click Credit Card.
- The SBI Billdesk is another easy way to make your credit card bill payment. Just enter all the required details and the payment will be done in seconds.
- If you are having your savings/current account in a different bank than SBI, you can make your SImply Click Card bill payment via NEFT. Just enter your card number as the account number, enter the IFSC code, and pay the bill.
- If you want to pay your credit card bill offline, you can drop a cheque at your nearest ATM Dropbox or you can visit your nearest beach and make the payment via cash or cheque.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Login/Netbanking
To register your credit card for internet banking, you can follow a few easy steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of SBI Card.
- Click on the option ‘New user? Register Now.’
- Enter the details of your SimplyClick Credit Card, like the card number, CVV, Dob, etc.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that to complete the verification process.
- Enter the username and password and proceed.
- Your card will be successfully be registered for internet banking after this.
SBI Simply Click Card Customer Care
If you need any assistance related to your credit card or you want to report an unauthorized transaction on it, you can contact the SBI SimplyClick Cadd customer care via the following contact details:
- You can write your queries or complaints regarding your credit card and send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To contact the customer via a call, you can dial any of these helpline numbers: 1800 180 1290 (toll-free), 1860 500 1290, 1860 180 1290, or 39 02 02 02.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SBI SimplyClick Credit Card
All the pros and cons of having the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card are mentioned below:
- It offers a really good reward rate on several online shopping brands and hence is a great option for those who shop online very often.
- It comes with an affordable annual fee of Rs. 500 only.
- The annual fee can be waived easily on spending Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year.
- Reward Points are redeemable against the card’s outstanding balance.
- It doesn’t offer complimentary lounge access. Therefore, it is not suitable for someone who travels very often.
- There are not very much options for reward redemption.
How The SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Can Affect My Credit Score?
As the SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is an entry-level card, you can get it easily if you don’t have a very good score. But, it will definitely help you build a very good credit score with time if you use your card responsibly. If you have got the SimplyClick SBI Card, make sure that you make your credit card bill payments always on time. Moreover, try not to use more than 30% of your credit limit as more than 30% of your credit utilization might affect your credit score badly.
Is This The Right Card For You?
The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card is targeted at average-income individuals who want to save more and more on their spends using a low annual fee credit card. It will also be a great choice for those who spend online very often as the card provides accelerated reward points on online shopping. However, the card doesn’t offer any exclusive travel or entertainment benefits, it can be considered the best for those who are frequent shoppers. This card would be the right choice for you if you love online shopping and are looking for a low annual fee credit card with maximum benefits.