IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card
- Gift vouchers worth Rs 500 and 5% cashback on EMI transactions as a welcome benefit.
- 10x Rewards for every Rs. 125 spent on purchases above Rs. 25,000.
- 10x RPs on every Rs 125 all spends on your birthdays.
- 6x Reward points on every Rs 125 spent on online spendings.
- 3x Rewards on every Rs 125 spent on offline purchases up to Rs 25,000
- Low interest rate (0.75% – 2.99%) and low foreign currency markup (1.5%)
- Complimentary railways and airport lounge access every quarter.
- Personal Accident Cover worth Rs 5,00,000
- Lost card liability covers worth Rs. 50,000
- 1% fuel surcharge waived on all fuel purchases.
IDFC First Select Credit Card Features and Benefits
The IDFC First Select Credit Card is one of the well-known offerings of the bank and has become a choice for thousands of people very soon after its launch. It comes with great privileges across different categories, including rewards, dining, entertainment, travel, and many more. Some of its most significant benefits and features are as follows:
- You get a gift voucher worth Rs 500 as an introductory benefit on spending Rs. 15,000 or above within 90 days of card issuance
- Also, you get a 5% cashback on EMI transactions within 90 days of card issuance using this credit card.
- You get up to 4 free lounge visits per quarter at selected domestic airports across India.
- You get 4 complimentary railway lounge access every quarter.
- Complimentary roadside assistance worth Rs. 1,399.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- You get a Buy 1 Get 1 offer on movie ticket booking on PayTM mobile app using your IDFC First Select credit card.
- You can avail of up to 2 complimentary movie tickets every month worth Rs. 250 each.
- You get a discount of up to 20% on dining across various participating restaurants.
IDFC First Bank Select credit card comes with a host of insurance benefits for the customers.
|Travel Insurance Cover
|Personal Accident Cover
|Lost Card Liability Cover
|Loss of Checked-in Baggage
|Delay in Checked-in Baggage
|Loss of Passport
|Delay in Flight
Low Forex Markup fee
With this card, you can save on your international transactions as it charges the lowest forex markup fee of 1.99% only.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You get a 1% surcharge waiver on your fuel transactions at all petrol pumps across India. You can get a maximum discount of Rs 300.
IDFC First Select Credit Card Rewards
With your IDFC First Select credit card, you can get accelerated reward points on your spending. However, no reward points get accrued on fuel transactions, EMI transactions, cash withdrawals, and insurance.
- 10x Reward Points for every Rs. 125 spent on purchases above Rs. 25,000
- You earn up to 10x Reward points on every Rs. 125 spent on your birthday
- Get up to 6x Reward points on every Rs. 125 spent on online spending
- 3x Reward points on every Rs. 125 spent on offline spending upto Rs 25,000
Note: 1x Reward Point = 1 Reward point per Rs. 100 spent.
- You can redeem the reward points accumulated across a variety of redemption options at the Poshvine reward portal or exclusive merchant stores.
- 1 Reward point accumulated is equivalent to Rs 0.25 for redemption.
- The reward points accumulated on this credit card do not expire and can be carried forward from the previous year.
- You do not get charged with any reward redemption fee for this card.
IDFC First Select Credit Card Fees and Charges
There are various fees and charges associated with the IDFC First Select Credit Card. Some of the important ones are as follows:
- The IDFC First Select Credit Card comes with zero joining and annual fee, i.e, it is a lifetime free credit card.
- The interest rate on this credit card is 0.75% to 3.5% per month.
- The foreign currency markup fee on the IDFC First Select Credit Card is 1.5% of the total transaction amount.
- The cash advance fee on this credit card is 2.5% of the withdrawn amount.
IDFC FIRST Select Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to get approved for the IDFC First Select Credit Card are as follows:
- The minimum eligible age required for this credit card is 21 years.
- The applicant should either be salaried or self-employed with a decent monthly income.
- The applicant should have a decent credit score.
The documents required to apply for the IDFC First Bank Select Credit Card are listed below:
- Aadhar Card, Voter’s Id, Driving License, PAN Card, or Passport as an identity proof.
- Latest months’ utility bills, Aadhar Card, or Passport as an address proof.
- You will also need to submit your latest salary slips/latest bank statements, or latest audited ITR.
How To Apply For The IDFC First Select Credit Card?
You can apply for the IDFC First Select Credit Card online as well as offline at your convenience. To apply offline, visit your nearest IDFC First Bank branch with all the required documents and apply for the card by filling out the physical application form. To apply online, you will have to follow a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the IDFC First Bank’s official website.
- Click on the option ‘Credit Cards.’
- Click on the option ‘Select.’
- Now, click on Apply Now and proceed further by filling in all the required details.